The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Drive shaft carrier: My newest Mini fab project

fivestardsm

So I am going to be hauling an AWD eclipse this weekend and I couldn't find my old strap I made to hold the drive shaft up, so I made a new one. I actually like the way this one turned out. It makes the process very easy to do, and I would say is faster than tying a few pieces of rope to hold it over.

With this set-up, I don't have to worry about the Lo-Bro joint binding up when I load/unload the car now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NateCrisman

want to make one for me for the front? I end up with shells all the time to move around that are missing engine/trans/xcase but still have driveshaft and rear assembly in place. Could use one to hold up the front yoke under the steering column for getting cars on/off trailer in pushing around without digging ditches in the driveway with a swingin driveshaft.

fivestardsm

I can look into it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JNR

your shaft is rusty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barnes

Cool! I like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

fivestardsm

Quoting JNR:
your shaft is rusty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah, I know. Its not easy to get it polished up when I don't usually get along with my wife. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Barnes

Quoting 1457gvr4:
Barnes likes his shafts rusty?

...and greasy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts