The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

929/2000

4nmscle

Well I was actual trying to get a car off of the forums because I missed my VR4. The one I was looking at sold a week before I would have been able to make the trip with the Tundra and trailer. That turned out to be a blessing in itself. I just picked up a one owner 91 model with the original window sticker. It has everything but the key chain. Bone stock, unmolested beauty.

I will post more pics when I get a chance today.

4nmscle

thanks man. i havent decided what to do with it yet. leave it stock? start my build? i have an evo 3 block that i have had for 3yrs that was meant for my other one, but i never got to it, so i may start my build. im just not sure. the mitsubishi dealer that i work at wants to put it in the showroom, but i dont know if im comfortable with that.

Hertz

Staff member
Damn, look at how tight the fitment is around the bumper/headlights when a VR-4 has never been hit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Please send me the VIN for the registry.

Another hidden one has resurfaced. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Everything but the front bumper being repainted incorrectly looks great! Easy fix, nice find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts