The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some more random Pics

fivestardsm

Some more files I just found on an old disk.

Last edited:

a2vr4

wow. I really like the two tone white black and the red one! the other two I could do without, but its always neat to see what other people like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
~Brian

That two tone black/white one is a Dutch car(has dutch plates). Never saw that one before though. I'm going to check those plates at my work, and see if that car is still around.

fivestardsm

I'm not sure if they were from Thailand, or Mylasia. As for the white euro galant with the black top, I found that around 6 years ago. I was going to do my galant the same at the time. Still might, I really like that layout.

The Dutch Galant with plate XD-90-FP is still up and running /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's a GTi dynamic 4 by the way. The guy owns the car since 12-07-2007 and the car is from 07-03-1989. But his "permit" to drive on the roads lasts only till 03-08-2009. The fact that he hasn't "re-newed" it, makes me think the cars is JBS or something.

fivestardsm

Alright, That is interesting! Is everything public record over there? or are you in a position to beable to acquire it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

By the way, i don't think you guys in the US know the DYNAMIC 4. It's a 143 HP, 4WD/4WS version. No ecs.

A lot of that information is just public record. That way you can see, by just filling in the lincense plate number, from wich year the car is, how long the current owner has the car, wich color it originaly has, how much HP it has, MPG and so on. https://www.rdw.nl/Ovi/Paginas/Default.aspx if you go to that website(dutch) and fill in the lincence plate number wich i mentioned above, you'll see it. It's dutch, but you get the picture. I've got acces to even more data, because i'm a car mechanic, and get that information trough a computer file(online database). A friend of mine works at the state department for transportation, and he has even acces to how many owners the car had, how long they had the car, how much insurance they paid, how much accidents the car had, where the owner(s) lived, and so on. Was thinking about getting the information from the first owner of my car, and then just pay him a visit. Let him see how the car he bought new, has become now. So if anyone ever wants to buy a Dutch car, even if it's not a 6th gen/galant, just shoot me a pm. I can prob. get a lot of information from the car, wich you are not able to get.

fivestardsm

That is frickin Awesome^^!! All I had to do was run it through a translator program!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wow, there is something strangely attractive about that white/black one. I usually dislike most two-tone paint jobs.

Quoting fivestardsm:
That is frickin Awesome^^!! All I had to do was run it through a translator program!

Sure is. And since they put that data online like this, there are a lot less people selling their cars with a bunch of lies. Everyone can see now, if the car is still permitted to drive on the roads(needs a yearly check up to see if the car still applies to all of the rules), from wich year the car is, how long the owner had it, original color, how much HP, if the car is insured, how much MPG,how much the car weighs, how much it may pull(trailer), and so on. It's a great system, and every country should have it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned