The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lots of VR4 from Thailand and Malaysia

FCR

Last edited:

ehaab

some of those photos are from the Thailand-Malaysia VR4 Gathering...
the last few(3) i am not sure where they are from...

Several nice looking examples, particularly the red one and the two-tone grey one. Intrigued by the grille with the two round fog light insets (dark blue car). The ones with the Pontiac GrandAm grille thing going on are just wrong.
Mike R.

Agreed some very nice cars. .I like the two tone grey one also. The one with the black wheels. What rear spoiler is that?? I like the way it wraps around the trunk.

streetmasters

^^^^^Pretty sure it is an AMG wing^^

cars look great!!

fivestardsm

[quote name=FCR

I want one of the rear visors so bad. I have spent years looking for one.

strokin4dr

Nice Honda badge. It must have that popular VTEC conversion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Your right . Looks to be the AMG type one spoiler. man really like it.. What is up with the VTEC..LOL.. Nice catch.

Some are nice and some are awful. Just about standard. JDM bumpers though, they make all the difference.

RedTwo

Quoting fivestardsm:

I want one of the rear visors so bad. I have spent years looking for one.

You can get full on louvers for the Eterna - they look super 80's with those on :/

NateCrisman

I just about busted a nut on the couch when I saw the yellow GVR4. (that's my color)

Terrance362

amg everywhere I love it all. Wow my wish list a amg wing, front bumper, ohh and one of those lips ummm new parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

1990ggsxnj

Quoting mj_rosenfeld:
Several nice looking examples, particularly the red one and the two-tone grey one. Intrigued by the grille with the two round fog light insets (dark blue car). The ones with the Pontiac GrandAm grille thing going on are just wrong.
Mike R.

Yea, Pic 11, love that grill too. I want access to the Malaysian parts market! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned