The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

History of 1720? Kyle Reedall, Notorius, JR? Help...

First off, I hope this is the right place if it is not, sorry.

I'm trying to track down a little bit of info on 1720. The car seems likes its been around.

The only information I can extract from the enterwebulizer is that a guy from Greeley named Kyle Reedall owned it a few years back.

On the Registry, I saw that a :Notorius: had the car at one point. His name doesn't come up in a search so i'm assuming that he was way back in the day and no longer galant's.

Somewhere in there JR so and so owned it. I've had it for a couple years but I am very curious to know exactly what has been done to this car in the past. If anyone can help. I'd appreciate it...

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If I remember correctly, Kyle was the first name of user "notorius". Don't have anything other than that.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
BTW, I need the VIN if you would like to send it to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have sent it to you before. Not sure if I didn't click continue to allow it to send after previewing it... i've done that before. I'll have to find the title... its around here somewhere... i'll be in the garage tonight though. I'll grab it then.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Maybe you did. I'll check pms too. Sometimes I don't get to them at work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts