The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wideband Gauge Power Source?

CarRacer

I got a new toy in the mail today, an AEM wideband gauge.

I started to hook it up today and wanted to do it right. It recommends a 10A switched power source. I'm wondering where the best place to get that would be.

I plan on running the gauge under an aftermarket radio. A power source near there would be awesome. I'm thinking that running a wire from the fuse block near the battery may be best though.

Thanks for helping.

brisvr4

I ran the power for mine from the ecu power. I had tried it in another location first but it interfered with the radio.

CarRacer

Did you run an inline fuse?

jepherz

Staff member
Ignition switch. Get yourself a turbo timer harness and you won't even have to hack the wiring.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned