The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BG adjustable coilovers

fivestardsm

Anybody know anything about them? I didnt see them in any discussions, so If you have some info, please let me know.

Ebay Link

And...Discuss!

prove_it

never heard of them. Seems kinda cheap for a brand new full set.

fivestardsm

Thats what I thought, but I am waiting for a return e-mail from the seller to find out more info. I googled them but could not find any specifications for the VR4's. I did get a reply stating that they are for the 86-89 galant vr4. Not really sure that the 86 and 87 were the same. Any clue?

DarkDevilMMM

did you see the $220 shipping fees? so that's $720 total, in which a brand new set of megan is $830. if this is really a KSport rebrand, then I rather pay the $110 more and get megan instead.

tsiboy

i thought the megans were rebrands also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

DarkDevilMMM

I am sure any of those "cheaper" brands are rebrand/2nd quality of other company's, but seems I have heard a bit more good review of megans then ksport...

fivestardsm

Quoting DarkDevilMMM:
did you see the $220 shipping fees? so that's $720 total, in which a brand new set of megan is $830. if this is really a KSport rebrand, then I rather pay the $110 more and get megan instead.

This is true, but I am not sure that they are k-sport rebrands. Also, I can get megans for around $750. The info that I have found on the BG's, is the price for the evo. They run around $1450. Now, most of the time, this can be used as a close comparison on the price of them. Im also waiting on some more reply to see if maybe they are a Reputible company, and if they maybe some NOS parts that are being clearanced.

G

Staff member
Looks to be another private labeled taiwan company.

fivestardsm

Sorry^^ I ment for the 1g's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

brisvr4

The fronts seem to have std strut tops as well?

4Grim

My friend who is the owner of XtremeBOOST is using BG coilovers on this personal Evo X which is the shop car also. He has put a decent amount of miles on them and have no issues with them at all. With over a 100+ hard launches and some spirited driving and some offroading...they still holding up very well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts