The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

K-Sport coilovers on Ebay ( not mine )

ktmrider

Saw these on Egay just now click pretty good price ( reburbished but with warranty ) if it includes camber plates and you get them for the minimum bid.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Update, got an email reply from the seller. Price does include pillowball uppers plus fronts are camber adjustable.

mean_green

Anyone win these on here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I was bidding on them and lost in the last 4 seconds which leads me to think theyre a fraud like ksport as someone bidding for them to raise the price. Seemed suspicious the person I was bidding against name was a**a or something and then the person who came out of no where while I was watching it and won was r**r or something similar.

Pretty angry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Guess it wasnt meant to be lol
-Alan

VR4coop

Ebay protects the names of the bidders now. So they are not subject to harrasment or fraud attempts.

Your name would show up the same way to them.

Thanks
Clint

deez

Alan, check out auctionsniper.com for bidding. It will bid on your behalf anywhere from 1 to 5 seconds from the end of auction. I use this when I want to make sure I get an item. Thats probably what the other person was using.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts