The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just renewed my '92 registration - another 2 years

Hello all,

I enjoy my GVR4 (since February 1993) AND enjoy all the posts on this forum. This morning I renewed my registration. Its a two year stint. I am talking like I am in jail right? I am married so don't go there.

I enjoy the car and the info on this forum is incredible. I am on my third ECU and currently have 205,533 on the odo. I recently have had several problems. My friend cheap ass Charlie said why are you putting more money in this car? I said it is a collectors item (did I really say that?). I really did.

Just a few thoughts for a early Saturday morning.

Thanks to all who post here.

Flybyevo

That's why I keep mine - simply because it's a 'collectors item'.

Hey if enough people think that way then it will have to be true.

Putting money in these cars is no worse than all those that have been putting money into the stock market all these past years.

JNR

Yeah, those new cars are so worth it with the interest, disgusting depreciation (I don't care what brand) and higher taxes, fees and everything else they screw you for. Besides, just how many times do you see one of these when you drive. Definitely a wiser choice to drive something older, if you like them and can keep up with maintenance (not hard)...

hey, btw, I see you have #19...one next to mine, alright!

Last edited:

NYC86ZC

Another NYer comes out of the woodwork. Welcome aboard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was just up in Huntington eating at the Tex Mex place, Faz's, on Thursday night.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned