The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

which turbo timer harness to buy????

ggsxkid

first off its a greddy turbo timer. now i read in a how to thread that the 1g harness is the same. but thers 2 different harness to buy from greddy. do i buy the one that is specific to the factory alarm?? or will both of the harness work???? heres the link
harnesses the gst harness is the same part # for both. but the gsx part # is different for the 2 they offer.

much help would be appreciated, thanks

Adam

Last edited:

Any HKS, Greddy or Apexi and IIRC Blitz 1G harness will work with any other turbo timer made by the manufacturers listed. You can use the Greddy harness without the alarm.

The website you're looking at does not have correct info since the harness for the 1G GST & GSX is the same. The difference is between 1G & 2G harness not the drivetrain itself. Here is the info from the Greddy website. click

Daryl

steve

I never got a response to my FREE thread: click

If I can find this in the garage, its yours. Let me know.

H05TYL

Can't help with the original question i'm afraid, but before you fit a turbo Timer it's worth considering a few things:
They really aren't necessary, just take it easy in the streets surrounding your house (which you should do anyway) or if you have to let it idle, just sit in the car for 30 seconds - usually the time it takes to take your seat belt off, get your wallet/glasses/etc out of the glovebox takes longer than that anyway.

They are an easy way for thieves to bypass your imobiliser and steal your car!

ggsxkid

i got the turbo timer for free. and harnesses go for $12. why not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

i mean i guess i could sell it or something like that. but i never stay in my car long enough and or never remember.

1990ggsxnj

if you already have a harness but it is not necessarily for the factory alarm included harness, what is the difference, specifically??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts