The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

# 5/1000

ok i just picked up # 5/1000 i see it use to be TOF old car who had this car after him i got it from a guy that really dont kno anything about the car from chi town. it still has the idle problem and its on a safc and has a studder at full boost and is only running 13psi... if anyone knows about this car please help thanx...

curtis

TOF showed up here a few days ago on the Merry Christmas thread I think, if anybody knows the car he does. Maybe he'll see this. IF not PM him.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not sure how much help TOF can be, as that car has passed through at least 3 if not 4 owners since he had it.

ya car needs a lil work but what doesnt lol... i wanna try to make 450-500whp

Terry Posten

Hre is the story as I know it. And it may be off a little.

TOF had the car for quite some time. Did alot of work to it and sold it to Teamductape as a good runner. Teamductape made it better and sold it to someone that raped it. They took every good thing off for their own DSM and then sold it to someone else that was clueless as to what was done.

After that, I don't know.

Hopefully you can bring #5 back to where TOF and Teamductape had it.

Last edited:

as it looks the only things that are missing on the car are
3rd gen MAF
Digital Tuning Knock-box

it still has the keydiver stage 3 chip and the guy put a safc on it it still has the built motor and act clutch and the big 16G with the 2g manifold so as im thinking get a gm maf with a maf-t get dsm link bigger injectors and get it tuned and a bigger turbo

Last edited by a moderator:

tof

Gee, I wonder if #5 is still on the road.

GM MAF and MAFT? Yeah, I had those on the car at one point. Don't recall if they were still on it when I sold it to TeamDucktape. (Great guy btw. Drove the car from Mississippi Gulf Coast back to Wisconsin with a buddy. I think they drove straight through. Probably afraid to shut the car off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts