The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

will this grill work???

click

just wondering if that grill will work on our cars.... looks like it will but i want a second opinion because i didnt see the exact one in the grill thread

thanks

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
99-01 VR4 Front Mesh Grill Grille

Nope.

Muntermugge

Hey. It will not fit to our car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
My brother has a Galant from 1997(1997-2003) with this grill, and i will never fit to a Galant from 1989-1993.
It has another size of headlight and more..
See pictures from this from ebay here, and pictures of my grill

cOmpressor

Ya flip it over and cut off about 6 inches, add duct tape and your good to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

thanks... do you know where i can get one similar to this??? basically the outside edge no middle piece and mesh grill???

spooling92vr4

yes a replica amg grill looks alot like that.. just do a search for amg grill

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts