The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HELP!!!! 15 MPG's??

what in gods name could cause my car to get only 15 MPG's? its on stock injectors and stock ecu??? I run 93 so im confused..

vtecds1

Tune up????

atc250r

Staff member
Heavy right foot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quoting preach:
what in gods name could cause my car to get only 15 MPG's? its on stock injectors and stock ecu??? I run 93 so im confused..

check your 02 sensor make sure its toggling.

Jesse

Ill check the 02, soon as i figure out how lol

it has a fresh tune up on it, motor only has 3k, and my right foot is light these days lol

ktmrider

O2 and FPR are the likely causes.
FPR will cause it to run incredibly rich at idle then lean under boost.
Did you ever fix the described single injector issue?!? This could be causing a problem, the other 3 could be dumping fuel to compensate...

Yes i fixed the issue, i replaced all 4 of the wrong injectors with the correct 5 speed AWD ones

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts