The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What bumper is this?

strokin4dr

Found this pic online. Have never seen this before. Looks similar to the jdm one, but without the fogs. Is a '90 model, US car. The grill also looks like the eterna peice. Kind of strange. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

cOmpressor

I believe it is from a Galant, hope that helps.

464/2K

its a European spec bumper, bout all i know.

deez

Euro GSX maybe?

Wilfongtsi

I wonder if it has some kind of fog light delete panel pieces, or maybe the owner made some custom pieces?

It IS a euro-spec, and those fog light delete panel pieces, excists. I have seen about 4/5 more cars, with exactly thesame fog light panel pieces, and i don't think they all made them exactly thesame....

misterfixit

4x4 gti16v euro spec pre 1990. they are foglight delete panels. we only got fogs after 1990 on the euro cars

Rich

it is on ebay
click

It is OEM on my Galant Dynamic 4
And yes it is just some deleteing panels that are where the fog light should be

Last edited by a moderator:

strokin4dr

I like the delete panels. Look pretty sweet.

misterfixit

lh partnumber
mb598283
rh partnumber
mb598284

The grill IS the eterna grill same p/n. standard on 4x4 gti in europe. were fitted with a "4x4" badge.

Rich

Last edited:

misterfixit

here are the infill panels and the various fogs you can get:

the european bits are very mashed... but have hung on. would like to strip the jdm projectors and the euro yellows and swap the high beam fogs

rich

misterfixit: pls, you have the fog lights what are in the picture?? if you have they, you sell it??

i would like first type or last type of foglight in the picture.....

thx

@honzule , you have a dynamic 4. Those foglights aren't original. They are selfmade....

i know.....i wrote it......foglight are own made but boy want know what type is the bumper....:D:D

It's just a original bumper for the dynamic 4 in the czech republic. Knew another guy who lived in the czech republic , had 2 dynamic 4's , and he had thesame bumper(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

GIjoe

looks like a 89 or 91 dynamic-4 w/o fogs...

Quoting strokin4dr:
Found this pic online. Have never seen this before. Looks similar to the jdm one, but without the fogs. Is a '90 model, US car. The grill also looks like the eterna peice. Kind of strange. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

strokin4dr

I got the answer to my questions from earlier post, but thans anyway. The weird thing about it is that I got this pic of a car that was for sale here in the US. Maybe someone in the military brought it back with them from abroad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Yeah, i think that is a fair option. It was, and is, quite cheap for someone in the military to take his car with him, so they won't even hesitate about such a thing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned