The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

who wants fender flares?

IncorpoRatedX

Chopped some sh*t off my montero tonight.. looks like montero flares would fit very easy with only minimal mods.. I'm not going to do it but i thought somone else might be interested in tackling the job.

102_5599.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Staff member
OOh right hur! What year montero? How about the rear?

IncorpoRatedX

mine is a 97 montero sport. i still have the flares. I didnt try the rear on anything.

GVR-4

Quote:
Chopped some sh*t off my montero tonight..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

IncorpoRatedX

this afternoon
102_5591.jpg

tonight
102_5618.jpg

102_5613.jpg

102_5614.jpg

IncorpoRatedX

haha, i ditched them because i was tired of going back into the mud to fetch the damn things when i'd knock them off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

IncorpoRatedX

I just said above, i wont be mounting them up. If someone wants to experiment with them shoot me a PM, I'll sh*t 'em.

G

Staff member
I'll take em' if you don't want them. How do they attach? If i were to get yours to work i'd buy new ones for the final install.

IncorpoRatedX

the use standard body clips in like 1/4in holes, you can put double side tape on them.

the only way im giving these things away is if someone comes and gets them. otherwise its gonna cost me to package and ship them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

464/2K

are the rears 2 piece?

Make sure to post pictures Mark as I'm thinking about doing this on my car when I get my new rims due to the offset I'll be running.

IncorpoRatedX

the driverside rear is cracked into two pieces.

ggsxkid

looks good without em, kanda makes it seem like it stands a lil higher without the bumper to. right when i saw the tires i knew some rubbin was gonna happen with the flares. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gordian79

Flares look gay imo.what the hell are you doing to the montero?are you turning it into the broke back mountain edition? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Right now, getting rid of dead weight and annoying junk - soon, 10:1 engine and Dana 44 front and rear. adios IFS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gordian79

pretty sick now there wont be any mud youll be stuck in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

464/2K

you said that is the stock rear suspension correct?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts