The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pics of Tein install

turbowop

I installed the Tein HA's today and took some pics while I was at it. I've never seen the actual E-39a setup until I bought them. So for anybody interested here are the pics. Please ignore the ugly rust coated rotors....the car has been sitting for roughly 2.5 months.

fca3c1e4.jpg

fca3c1e3.jpg

fca3c4cd.jpg

fca3c4cb.jpg

fca3c1df.jpg

They went on with no problems at all. Now I have to wait to get my new injectors and intake pipe to fit my 2g mas before I even get to test drive it. Damnit.....

I was about to order mine today when they told me that they out of stock. Now I have to wait till April , when they get a new shipment. Damm!!

Romanova

f***ing sweet! Let me know when you get the car running Mark so I can come down for a ride. Also interested in your contact for ordering a set. Definatley want to get a pair after I get an exhaust.

turbowop

quote:Originally posted by Hibrn8:
must be nice to afford a set of those.....im really jealous I got my tax return and then handed it in for the suspension. Otherwise I wouldn't be affording it.
grin.gif

atsiauto

Nice , I imagine you will be having some fun in the twisties real soon . what did you have on there before ? stock ? I could use an upgrade, Hint hint.....!

yeah mark what are you doing with the agxs and teh whitelines you had on there...holler at me i need some suspension to finish off the vr4

turbowop

quote:Originally posted by kartorium31:
bwahahaha, i already snaked his old setup. Yeah.....Karter already got my old stuff. I put a whole 30 miles on it before I sold it. Of course I got it used though from Dale (suprflewus).

atsiauto

cant blame us for trying to get some killer used stuff "On Tha Cheap!" Congrats.

turbowop

quote:Originally posted by vr4door:
where did you get that set up from?? A friend of mine owns a local speed shop. He became a Tein dealer as of a couple months ago and I ordered them through him.

you must have got some kind of hook up on them then.. how much do i need to get a set of those, what is retail price on em?

turbowop

quote:Originally posted by Hibrn8:
you must have got some kind of hook up on them then.. how much do i need to get a set of those, what is retail price on em? He initially thought he got a killer discount and told me he would sell them to me at cost since he's a close friend. Well...when he ordered them for me it wound up being a little more than anticipated. About $200 more, but I already had my heart set on them and had the money so I said screw it....order them anyway. Plus I already had my gc/agx setup sold to Karter. After shipping they came out to $1208 exactly. I saw the invoice...he didn't add one cent to it. If anybody wants a set I could get them for probably around $1250. MSRP is $1460. I think so long as my friend makes about $50 he would be happy. I already asked him about giving good deals to all you guys on the board and he said sure. If there's anybody else out there that can get better prices let yourself be heard.

number3

Did you get my check yet?

Harry

turbowop

quote:Originally posted by number3:
Did you get my check yet?

Harry
I had you send it to my parents address since I'm about to move into a new house and didn't want it to get lost. I'll call them today and see if it arrived.

Does the pillow-ball at the top of the front struts have any cushion? Or are they metal-to-metal? I wonder if they'd be acceptable on a daily driver.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts