The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lancer OZ wheels on my GVR4 ChEcK iT oUt

Myles

I remember hearing that the Lancer OZ wheels where overstock for EVO3 and that they're much lighter. I found a set for a pretty good deal and I wanted to see what they look like on the G ride. Anybody got some?

Last edited:

My car isn't the best example, but it does look ALOT better in person. Plus I'm sure your car doesn't sit like a truck.

Picture108.jpg

Picture002-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Myles

looks good. I like the wheel painted black like that too. Any chance you could photochop the car white with the black wheels?

Myles

Well I just got mine. $350 for wheels and yokohama tires with 3k on them. Anyone know if they use the same lug nut as the stockers?

Wow, that looks really good. I was debating between gunmetal and bronze, but decided to go with bronze. I used the OZ lugs.

a2vr4

Looken' good myles!
Quote:

Just got done painting mine bronze

< pictures? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian

Myles

Very Nice! I wouldn't mind paint them gold but I would like to keep the OZ rally script.

Quote:
Very Nice! I wouldn't mind paint them gold but I would like to keep the OZ rally script.

You should paint them black then peel of the OZ stickers so they're silver.

Ralli380Gvr4

^^^+1 gold/bronze looks clean!!!! Now I'm gonna have to keep my eyes out for a set, I would probably want to paint them and find some OZ decals also. Is any body able to find out if you can purchase them as an oem part or through OZ?

Terry Posten

I have a freind that has been doing vinyl graphics for years. He just bought the equipment to do whole car wraps.

I am sure he can do almost anything.

He specializes in car graphics for the autocross (parking lot racers) stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts