The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who's white car is this?

Anyone have anymore information or pictures of this car? I think its from norway or one of our brothers from another country. Interested on information of the front bumper and hood. Also information on the fender flairs would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

a2vr4

wow thats a lot of mud! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif looks good though.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Ian, it isn't Norway, it was somewhere much warmer like the Caribbean. The guy posted some pictures and this was actually a 'toned' down level that he returned the car back to. Have you ever seen pictures of a purple Galant with a white or tan leather interior almost riced out with monitors in the front the Fast and the Furious style? That was this car before he went back to this which I think is much better. I thought the guy had a Member's Ride thread before but I can't find it. He was definitely a member of the board before though because I remember him posting.

Last edited:

chucklesas

cheekychimp

Charles you beat me to it, I was just about to post that link. Ian, seems like Garfield knows the guy to some extent, might be worth asking him since he's in your neck of the woods. Hell, I could be wrong about the Caribbean maybe the guy is local!

How about one of each?

galant_front.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

^Death to the purple, I like the white alot better. I just dont like the wheels design or the hood scoop.

Myles

That thing is just too crazy! And since we all know white is the fastest it was a good choice to bring that car back. I like the deep dish wheels they make the fenders stand out a lot.

I really like the back picture with the jdm bumper and no wing with the fender flares.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts