The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where to find fittings that 1/4" NPT female to AN ?

blacksheep

I was wondering if there is a bolt-on fitting that has a 1/4" NPT male thread on one side and an AN fitting on the other? If so, where do I find one? That would be cool...Thanks!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
nOOb! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gordian79

Male 1/4" to Male -an? i think i have a 1/4" to -6an male ill check to see if i have it.

I bought like (10) 1/4npt to -4 for my vacumm lines from a local speed shop. Stay away from Summit brand fittings, they are junk.

blacksheep

Here is another noob question:

On a barb fitting, how would one attach an AN fitting and stainless line without barb removal and tapping? I assume just hose clamp it on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quote:
Here is another noob question:

On a barb fitting, how would one attach an AN fitting and stainless line without barb removal and tapping? I assume just hose clamp it on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Yea hose clamp, but thats kinda ghetto.. Just get a hose end and a fitting to the NPT size..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts