The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Let's see some interior pics

CP

That hole under the radio has since been filled with the flip-door pocket.

powerplay

Wow! Nice pedals!!! Are those Momos?

14bCrazy

I took this of Sam's car at a meet. Enjoy!!! I would say that this might be the best Ive seen.

I love those seats. They match the cabin nicely. It says "monaco" on it. But I can't find any info. on the Internet except for the OBX knockoff.

I took this of Sam's car at a meet. Enjoy!!! I would say that this might be the best Ive seen.

Thanks for posting the pics Rick.
cevic, those are Monoco seats, the copany was around a few years ago and they went out of bussiness, i was lucky enough to grab the 2 last leatehr seats.

mistaVR4

Thats pretty cool Ryan! I like the gauges in the center, looks nice!

Bimmubishi

Hertz.. show them the latest pic.

1994TrafficCarInterior.jpg

speedyvr4

man,thats a crown vic if i ever saw one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.exept last time i saw it it was with the mid cab mesh grill mod. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14bCrazy

I like the lighting on the last one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Romanova

Quote:
031d0cd8.jpg

That a SARD meter on the left? What does it do? Track info or car power fun? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Quote:
and evo3 momo

I've been tring to get one of those for YEARS!

Dave, you should be able to get one fairly easily from Japan, or failing that from Australia. I'd imagine it's probably cheaper to buy a new Momo (after the shipping and agent's fees), but it can be done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I can check some wreckers in Aus if you want...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts