The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for a pic.

Terry Posten

Does anybody have the pics of the rally car that is in action that is sporting these wheels? I think it was a white car.

Thanks.

curtis

They look like the factory GSX wheels. If anyone wants a set I have a line on them.

I want anything that will fit over the brakes and accept a cheap snow tire. I am talking about finding some random JAP wheel and fixing the centerbore, I'm that cheap. What kinda price do you think these could be had for?

Terry Posten

If you can find them, I think they are worth $2000.00 or more w/o shipping. depends on the shape.

The only other GVR4 that I know that has them is V8eater.

What is the diameter needed of the rim to fit your brakes. I would concider selling my 5 star wheels after I have the new wheels.

Here is a pic. Not to heavy either.

and you don't need any hub rings and it uses stock lugs.

2/4 is better than nothing
rq97.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

holeshotmoe

The ones in your first post are ggsx stockers in the U.S. (these from a 90). The centers are roughly flush with the outside edge.

Here's a mitsu ad showing them on a vr4. So outside the U.S., who knows...

Below is a "turbonized" ggsx rally car running them...

I think the $2k wheels are OZ (Ralliart?) like these...note the recessed centers...

Terry Posten

Thanks for all the pics. That was exactly what I wanted.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts