The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

who sockets ecu's now?

sleepyvr4

I guess jeff isn't doing it, I refuse to, but I think the dsmlink peeps are doing it. Anyone else?

JB

+1. Mine is going to him this week, I hope.

JB

Davenport IA.

DarkDevilMMM

Quote:
Where is Terry located? Mike from Pocketlogger isn't doing them anymore, so I'm looking for someone in CA, if you know of any.
http://www.dsmchips.com/repairs.htm

couple of the VR4 guys here in CA are EEs including me, I am pretty sure most of us can do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

KGVR4

rgeier11

I second Steve Piette. He socketed 1g DSMLink in my Talon along with replacing the caps.

He also fixed my bad GVR4 ECU and changed the caps. GREAT GUY WITH GREAT SERVICE!!!

Quote:
couple of the VR4 guys here in CA are EEs including me, I am pretty sure most of us can do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Thats what I would think, that CA is crawling with qualified electronics guys, but I could never locate one, until Mike from Pocketlogger notified me. But, he's evidently getting out of that game, so I need a RELIABLE person to refer CA people to.

Terry Posten

Quote:
Terry Possen does it, and he does a very nice job in a timly manner.

$20.00 for the caps, socket, and cleaning of acid.
$9.00for shipping ground UPS
$17.00 for 2nd day air UPS
$25.00 for next day air

Just make sure you send a letter of who you are, how to reach you, return shipping address (no PO Boxes), when you need it back by.

Send to: Digital Delay Electronics, Attn: Terry Posten, 2036 Filmore street, Davenport, Iowa 52804.

Send me a PM before you send it out so I know when to expect to see it.

I had to edit my shipping price list due to UPS rates for 48 states. Sorry for that. On a side note, I cannot garentee what I do will fix a broken ECU. I will replace caps and socket it and during the cleaning process to get the acid off, I will fix runs where possible. If it worked before you send it to me, it will work after. Sorry.

Last edited:

DarkDevilMMM

I can help out local guys as much as I can, but I kind of don't want to get into all the libility and all those problems I may run into, coz I may not have time
Butif you are around sacramento area or would like to drive to sacramento, feel free to pm me, drop by my house, I can do it right there, just bring some beer with ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts