The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

A/C Temperature Switch?

Does anyone out there happen to know the part # for the A/C Temperature Switch that is on top of the T-Stat housing. I've checked locally and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
MB439576.

Shown in Caps with the AC, not the radiator section, that's why no one can ever find it.

Hertz

Staff member
Is it possible to get the harness side plug and wires (the ones that always break)?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not that I know of. Not available separately from the harness.

powerplay

Yea Ryan! I need that plug too. The wires are so brittle. I have looked in every yard I have been to and they all are in the same condition.

Hertz

Staff member
FYI: Terry informed me that the switch is normally closed, so if you're not afraid of overheating you can just twist the remnants together.

powerplay

Thanks Ryan, but I want my car to function properly. I will keep searching for one and hopefully I will find one to splice in so it will be like it was before.

Quote:
MB439576.

Shown in Caps with the AC, not the radiator section, that's why no one can ever find it.

Quote:
Thanks iceman I appreciate the info!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts