The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi Caps part number PNC- 46565 NLA?

Bimmubishi

I don't know the part number. It seems that our caps program is terminally ill. It's a T fitting on the backside of the front steering rack that balances the pressure from side to side (I think)

The part is NLA. We need one. Does anyone have one? We've eliminated 4ws on the car so maybe a TEL one will fit? Can you guys shed some light on this?

AL

powerplay

What number is it on the drawing? Or what is it close to?

powerplay

Sorry! I see the number now in the header! Duh!

4g63t

I don't have a spare but I think I remember that piece, and iirc, its simply a "pass through"

Bimmubishi

I wish it was just a pass through but it's not. There's a banjo bolt with a hollowed shaft that carries fluid up and through so i guess it's some kind of 3 way, much like the one I'm having with Manute's sister tonight.

powerplay

My CAPS lists the PNC, but it comes back with no part number. Anybody got one laying around for the huge member!

G

Staff member

I should have one on my rack in the "junk pile" I'll check in the morning.

powerplay

Just in case anyone has a spare rack, here is what it looks like after 14 years in New England! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Bimmubishi

Guys, we'll pay for this part if anyone has one. Please help it's for silly4turbo's car.

His was rusted to the bejezzus.

The dealer found the number for me and got back to me with the NLA business.

sorry BIM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .. every bolt I turn on that dam car breaks, I should have warned you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Just went outside and tried to get it off of the rack. No luck im afraid. Sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Part number is MB564623. Only used on E39 and Z16 so it is a 4ws part.

Damn, I think I just chucked mine.Never really looked at that exact part but Im sure it resembled Powerplays photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CO VR4

I'll look on my shell today. I sure didn't remove it, so it should be there, I'd think, but I'll check.

a HUGE thanks to everyone that is searhing for this part !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Hmmm- can you get along without it? Remove the T, just put a blockoff in the rack and use the D27A DSM fluid line [PNC 48856AB, part# MB501434]? But I'm not sure if the DSM pipe outlet will mate directly up. Sorry I'm not much help, I ripped out my AWS rack long enough ago that I can't remember the details.

ken inn

Quote:

much like the one I'm having with Manute's sister tonight. Quote:

manute bol?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts