The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#826 JDM style

G

Staff member
LOOKS hot !
what offset are your wheels ?
how much $ were the bumpers ?

mistaVR4

That looks AWESOME! Dam I need to get my rear bumper so bad. Congrates, good to see it back up again.

yooo you're car looks tight bro..
which taillights are those ?

everyone loves jdm bumpers and its like nothing to me anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

but i still prefer em over the us ones.

and what are the dimensions of that ic ?

---yooo you're car looks tight bro..
which taillights are those ?---

Bro!? Bro!?!?!?

That car's not mike's, it's jen's; & she does a lot (if not most) of the work to it). By far mike is one the luckiest men in the import world. Mike has a highly modified Laser, or maybe it's a talon. I really can't tell the difference. But There's only one Galant, right Mike? Not to be confused with a laser or eclipse (hehehe). Seriously out of respect, Mike's talon is one of the fastest 2.0's in the Atlanta area, it's just hard to pick it out of the sea of T/E/L's...

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaggyTE

Quote:

which taillights are those ?

Those are the stock 92 taillights that came on the US VR-4, not sure of other countries since you asked and your not from US.

Quote:
That looks AWESOME! Dam I need to get my rear bumper so bad. Congrates, good to see it back up again.

Yeah... I wasn't sure if I should post Before, After, Aftermath (accident), then DONE! Those who know us know what happened... I won't embarass Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thank you liquidvr4 for the good words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We are definitly the house that 4g63 built. We have the vr4, the TALON & my brother is doing an awd colt project with that swap.
~J

looks like i need to get myself some 92 taillights then. are they easy to come by ?

Where were the bumpers bought? Also what price did they go for? Is that a JDM grill? thanks

Very Nice Ride, did you get the bumpers repainted? Your Headlights look Brand New.

yea i loved my jdm bumpers till that lady tapped the rear and its all dented in. know i know why we have a 5mph bumper test. she hit the car so soft not even the paint got messed but those who have seen my car know how big the dent on my bumper is.

hector

Quote:
Very Nice Ride, did you get the bumpers repainted? Your Headlights look Brand New.

Yes the bumpers were repainted. While it was at the shop I had the roof done as well (it was fading) The headlights are brand new.

Quote:
Where were the bumpers bought? Also what price did they go for? Is that a JDM grill? thanks

The rear bumper was off ebay. The front is from rims & things in SC. I haven't heard great things about this guy so watch out. It's just an insert from the JDM grill on my stock one.

Quote:
yea i loved my jdm bumpers till that lady tapped the rear and its all dented in. know i know why we have a 5mph bumper test. she hit the car so soft not even the paint got messed but those who have seen my car know how big the dent on my bumper is.

Yeah... trust me I know. This is the 2nd f. bumper! 5mph + wall = crunch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
~J

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
so you don't want to sell ?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned