The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Paging the owner of number 3/1000

Iggy

I don't know if the owner of 3/1000 is a regular member or not, but I got some pics of our cars at Lake Superior Performace Rally yesterday thought I'd share. I was pretty excited to see another GVR-4, one reason I'm glad I don't have "just another WRX" my buddy was driving his 09 WRX hatch and his was only one of dozens in that body style alone.
I like your rad front bumper. Also what coil overs are you running?

strokin4dr

Never seen that one before. It is not 3/1000 though.

CLICK

Iggy

Oh I must have read the badge wrong. Kinda hard to see from outside with the windows up. It. Was a single digit for sure tho.

JNR

Looks like a 91 with 92 tails? So, could bec3 of 2000 maybe...or, possible a duplicate number from factory.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts