The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Scott in Alaska - ice racing with my 92

ghostinthevr4

Damn you where killing that corner from entry to exit, looks like a fun time. It's nice that you made it a family affair too.

ApexHunter

Damn, some hang time for sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Looks so fun.

transparentdsm

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

holeshotmoe

Awesome vids. Now I guess the rest of us have to post up some evidence we even own one that rolls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

JNR

Wow, that looks like A LOT of fun!

Are there many crashes there though? Seemed like the 2nd video, got sort of close...not like real close, but if something were to go wrong sort of thing. Almost like bumper cars at that point with nowhere to go, haha.

Whoodoo

First post in a long time and I apologize for being a little late to the game here...

That video was awesome, thanks for sharing! 6:49 makes me so happy.

GVR4ZUM

Quoting idreamidrive:
5:25 mark is your car...

click

Thanks for sharing.
Awesome video.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts