The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Has anyone ordered from Mitsubishi Parts Warehouse?

kjbtsi6686

I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Mitsubishi parts warehouse. They have alot on there website, and was wondering if anyone has experience.

GotInsulin

What they claim to have in inventory is far different from what they actually have. If you're looking for hard to find/NLA parts that just happen to be in their inventory (think 1G door seals), you should call them before ordering. They drug a transaction out for more than 6 weeks with me before I got a sudden refund and a cryptic message about how long a part had been NLA although their online inventory claimed they had the item in stock.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts