The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Leather shift knob

DSSA

A couple of notes on this.

Our *weighted* 2G shift knobs are $123---not $200. click

The one that they're selling on 3SX is the unweighted version. If you don't want/need the weighted version, you can order the same one that 3SX is selling, on our OEM site using part # MB962959 , and pay $66 vs. 3SX's $85.

turbofonz

I bought the OEM weighted one from I believe JNZ back in the day for... VERY cheap, compared to what they are now.

I'm sure they can remember what they used to cost. I didn't use it long, and gave it away. Evo knob is much better IMO.

DSSA

Yeah--they were *VERRRRRY* cheap...as in, "Someone at Mitsubishi screwed up in data-entry, and they didn't catch it until they had another batch produced and got the bill" cheap.

They were $12.

I was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

ApexHunter

Quoting turbofonz:
I bought the OEM weighted one from I believe JNZ back in the day for... VERY cheap, compared to what they are now.

I'm sure they can remember what they used to cost. I didn't use it long, and gave it away. Evo knob is much better IMO.

Haha, i have the identical story here.

turbofonz

I didn't want to say a number, but yes. That cheap. Lol. Couldn't fall in love with it though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts