The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS request

maroonmetallic

Looking for the p/n for the license plate light assemblies. Seems JNZ doesn't return phone calls or emails right now and I'd like to order some parts!

Thanks.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Or PartSouq.com and email/order the numbers from/through JNZ.

Best to download the program but you can use partsouq to confirm part availability and even Hyundai crossover as I found out, as parts get superceded.

Get it on the PC/laptop and if you have to you can access partsouq from mobile when in a pinch.

I don't want to sound like an advertisement, just trying to find ways of supporting users with easy access parts lookup, and get them back in touch with quality vendors!

JNZ/DSSA is undergoing a major move (they are in) and major reno. It will get processed and dealt with. My last order was and that was just a few weeks ago.

Big positive transition for Josh and his company.

DSSA

Quoting maroonmetallic:
Looking for the p/n for the license plate light assemblies. Seems JNZ doesn't return phone calls or emails right now and I'd like to order some parts!

Thanks.

I apologize for the lack of response.

With the move (we've moved both house and business in the span of the last 5 months) and renovating the current buildings, I'm typically working from about 8am unit..well...it's 12:31am now and I've got another 1/2 or so ahead of me at least.

I typically try to prioritize to get the most done that we can in a day.

Customer orders come foremost, then emails (as is prioritized best that we can), and then finally phone calls.

Reason for putting calls last, is that when we're packaging parts to get out before pickup, A) I *HATE* stopping mid-order (it typically leads to shipping errors, which I like to avoid at all costs) and B) it often ends up with a spam call from someone trying to sell us "cheap loans/insurance/advertising/etc.", or that customer who just bought a car and wants to keep us on the phone for 45 minutes asking us questions on his "mint 1997 Eclipse that he picked up".

No BS, I actually had a call like the the other day: "Hi, I just picked up a really clean 2G, and I'm not looking to buy anything, but I have some questions..."

Then the guy gets pissy when I tell him that I'm sorry, but we're trying to get customer orders out the door before the carrier pickups occur, and I can't simply sit on the phone with someone for "tech".

The emails are answered in priority as well.

We get on average, 20 emails a day simply from people saying "Hey, I've heard this part is discontinued by 3 other places" (quick read here: "You're my 4th choice for trying to buy parts"), but I know that you're able to search Mitsubishi's Inventory online, and I was wondering if you have, or can get, part number

DSSA

On another note, if you do place an order for an OEM part, and we can no longer procure it for you, we run a search in Mitsubishi's U.S. Inventory for the part, and are more than happy to provide you with the information of a dealer who might be showing one in stock.

I just had a gentleman looking for an ignition switch, and while discontinued, there was a dealer showing one in their old inventory.

Not all dealers report their inventory, but if someone does show one, we're more than happy to relay the information to you.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned