The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Feal Coilovers!!

VR6Eater

UPS brought me these today.

They came packaged very well and can't wait to see how the car handles after it gets cornerweighted.

Yes these are the first ones with the GVR4 front brackets.

ApexHunter

Looking good! Glad they made the trip safely!

Quoting diambo4life:
Cost? They look good.

Pricing: Retail/MAP is $1350.00, but we are running a promotion at the moment for .org members.

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Are the GVR4 brackets available separately?

Hey Brett, Feal does sell em separately, you can find em here click

I'm so stoked that the front lower brackets now have the correct brake/ABS mounting provisions. I got some good pics, just need to update the threads.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Man I want these so bad for 855, but bought some 510 parts recently and no cash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting ApexHunter:

Quoting GSTwithPSI:

I'm so stoked that the front lower brackets now have the correct brake/ABS mounting provisions. I got some good pics, just need to update the threads.

Can I buy these through you, David, or just order via the Feal website? And these in the link are GVR-4 specific?

VR6Eater

Got everything installed. Unbelievable difference. Car will take a 90 degree left hand turn turn at 45 mph like its on rails. Does not bounce like a lowrider like it did with the AGX struts and the HR springs. I've never had Coilovers before but I'm loving these. Now to get it cornerweighted in a month once they have settled.

VR6Eater

7k front and rear.

ApexHunter

Quoting VR6Eater:
Got everything installed. Unbelievable difference. Car will take a 90 degree left hand turn turn at 45 mph like its on rails. Does not bounce like a lowrider like it did with the AGX struts and the HR springs. I've never had Coilovers before but I'm loving these. Now to get it cornerweighted in a month once they have settled.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Glad you're liking them! The Swifts won't settle much if any. That's one of the nice things about em. They'll stay that length and rate!

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting ApexHunter:

Quoting GSTwithPSI:

Can I buy these through you, David, or just order via the Feal website? And these in the link are GVR-4 specific?

The ones in the link are totally universal. We used them on Anthony's car at all four corners. We noticed that using them in the front limited the amount of negative camber we were able to dial in. Had we decided to modify the factory hard line brackets or the universal brackets, we likely could have increased the clearance to allow more negative camber.

Best way to buy through me is through that link. Just helps us be the most efficient.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts