The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Service manual digital files.

Yohler

So an old friend of mine is the guy who used to run the old manual CD website and he passed along a bunch of the old service manual PDF files, one of which I've seen in the tech archives area. If there is a need or want, he gave me permission to pass along the files to others who may want them since he no longer sells them.

strokin4dr

They are already in the library here. Along with other useful docs.

swe_gvr4_1991

I think the OP is talking about the complete CD collection that Vineet Singh used to provide. There is alot of good info on that CD.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned