The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AC and Cruise delete from ECU harness

thomcasey

Are these the two plugs from the ECU harness that I can remove if I will NOT be running AC, ABS and Cruise? These were not connected to anything when the harness we installed. I know there is more on the other harness in the engine bay, but concerned with these two currently.

pot

Staff member
Yes, that is correct. You can remove both plugs. Both will run to above and behind the glove box and connect two large white connectors that in turn connect to the steering column switch.

thomcasey

I traced them to those plugs, just wasnt sure. That is great! I will trace them back and remove the wires up to the plugs.

Many thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts