The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Milodon Vac-U-Pan Systems 85700

tektic

Has anyone ever tried or considered this instead of a catch can system?
click
vibrant has one too
1189_WEBL.jpg

Mdlimy

I have one on my car, seems to work well. Plenty of other people using them with good results. Results are very dependent on how much your exhaust flows and the velocity.

I am using the vibrant one.

Last edited:

tektic

Any smell from burning oil or the like? What are you using for a one way valve?

EHmotorsports

Just make sure the events you run allow it. Most racing organisations I know of have outlawed this due to fire hazards.

mitsuturbo

From what i understand, these work best when placed at the exhaust exit. I did something similar to this, but i ran it to the turbo intake pipe and used an oil separator that drains back to the block. Works pretty damn well.

curtis

I've done this a couple times... the little one way valve can be sourced from the egr system on a 5.0 fox body mustang tbird etc late 80/early 90's. Just hacksaw the tube off and you can use it as well as the valve then some rubber hose and your done. Morosos site has the explanation of how and what angle to weld these on. Seems like the tube has to be in the exhaust pipe about 3/4 of an inch.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts