The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 GVR4 #454/2000

Hotrodder4life

Hello all I am new to the forum have been browsing some and some nice cars I must say. I am debating on getting # 454/2000 I have found it in my area and would like to know if anyone in here knows anything about this car or could give me some history of it. I have done located 1 of the previous owners of the car and talked to him and way he talked it needs some work. I have heard this car run and sounds good do know at the moment it does need a clutch and of course the throw out bearing normal stuff you would change with that. Would like some history and any info any prior owners if in here or anyone can share would be much appreciated and thank you.

GSTwithPSI

There doesn't seem to be much info on the car. It seems to have been owned by this guy at some point: click and click

With a name like Hotrodder4life, you may be slightly disappointed with a Galant VR-4...

Last edited:

Hotrodder4life

Part of this name has come from when I was a kid. I have always been a hotrodder always will be. I have 2 corvettes a 84 Silverado with 502HO crate motor, 84 Silverado 4x4, 2 crx's 1 of which has B16 swap. I don't always go just for power but also like handling. I know these things can be modded to get more power have also has 3 different eclipses. This car has already been modded some with large fmic, 16G turbo, battery relocate, fuel pump reword complete with relay and all, will have a new stage 2 clutch and all, also has a 2nd gen MAF, and some larger injectors. I also have some more plans if I get it. Still has original eq radio also has sunroof and everything. 1 of the prior owners of this also has a speed shop here locally.

Hotrodder4life

I know have 454/2000 I went ahead and got it and must say I am enjoying it what little I have drove got it this evening who do I need to message or what ever for the registry. When looking at the post above that had very little info I noticed 1 thing to be corrected if that person would message me. I do have some plans for down the road and will post post some pics up but could be this weekend before able to due to work schedule. Also trying to find out if there is any others in my area I don't know of 1 around hear with 1. When I post the pics probably just gonna start a build thread and update everything there as I will be driving it and doing just small things to it to start with. Car runs good with just a hunting idle issue to solve. Enjoying the forum and thanks for all the help and sure I will need more in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned