The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new project

hliathe

so i have a 92 mitsubishi galant gs so its fwd but has a 4g63 dohc 2000 16 valve engine. its tubocharged and i wanted to get a new turbo. wanted to increase the power on itso iwould like some sugestions on good turbos where to get them and what other stuff i should do.

strokin4dr

Troll????

thomcasey

^^^ I was thinking this also. But, just in case:

They never sold a Turbo, FWD 92 Galant here in the US. Go outside and take and actual pic of your setup so we areent guessing. YOu most likely have an engine/transmission from a GS-T or TSi-FWD in there, but we need more information, otherwise it is guessing. We don't need the site cluttered with empty advice.

Jon

Staff member
This is 91 or 92 DSM engine bay. You can see the pop-up headlights, cam angle sensor plug, radiator cap, and even DSM on the firewall.

Disrupter

thats why I asked for engine bay pics, he posted in the other section that he had a gs awd. It might have been motor swap, which is why I asked for an engine bay pic. He wrote "something like this" and posted another cars engine bay pic.

strokin4dr

Quoting Jon:
This is 91 or 92 DSM engine bay. You can see the pop-up headlights, cam angle sensor plug, radiator cap, and even DSM on the firewall.

Exactly.
Also, he has been bumping threads in the for sale section that are old as hell and not reading the above post that says SOLD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

TROLL

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not impossible it was turboed, but he sent me a VIN that is a FWD GS, just as the car appears from the outside.

strokin4dr

Maybe this dude is just really confused. I don't get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

What are they putting in the water up there, Curtis? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

toybreaker

iconoclast
is this car still for sale?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
TB you funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned