The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Seat rails? anyone use these?

turbophein

just came across these in my search for rails to mount some race seats. wondering if anyone has experience with them.

click

EHmotorsports

Sounds like it's a great price. But the mounting in the pictures does not look correct for the E39 platform.

Jesus_Negros

What brand seats?

I think I saw some for the galant on wedgebrackets.com for about 100 bucks.

turbophein

seat brand is not important to me, fitting them in the galant is. sparco, recaro, bride all fine with me. i'm over the stock seats.

ApexHunter

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
What brand seats?

I think I saw some for the galant on wedgebrackets.com for about 100 bucks.

Wedge makes good stuff, but their website only shows applications for 5th, 7th and 8th gen cars. It's been the same story with them for years.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting turbophein:
seat brand is not important to me, fitting them in the galant is. sparco, recaro, bride all fine with me. i'm over the stock seats.

Well, you either buy brackets for a seat or buy seats for a bracket.

turbophein

I ended up custom making my own drivers bracket using a used RH bride seat bracket i found for sale on a jdm website. I just reverse fabbed the bracket. here are some rough fab pics and the finished product.
img.jpg
img.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts