The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

E39 Silicone radiator hoses

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I noticed in Ed's for sale thread he has Mishimotor silicone radiator hoses. I can't find a listing for GVR4 fitment. Did he use a 1g or Evo 3 set? Any other makers out there?

I vaguely recall discussion on this many years ago. Considering this a possibility for 855. Thanks.

G

Staff member
I know who makes the e39a specific kit, but it's from jp so be prepared to pay. I have a set NIB I've been meaning to install but may sell. If you want to order a set from jp lmk.

14of2000

I know it sounds bad, but I got mine from ebay. click These ones to be exact. They are very good quality, I have compared them to a Mishimoto one I had for my civic, and its the same thickness and looks like the same material. Plus it comes with a 5 year warrenty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

^^ How well did they fit on the Galant since they appear to be 1g specific?

Last edited:

14of2000

I had to trim the upper hoseby about 6" or so, but all the rest went on without any issues. I have yet to install the heater hoses, but all the other ones fit where they should.

prove_it

I thought 1G hoses will fit with a little wiggle and some trimming.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quoting idreamidrive:
finally found the company: RTM Racing up in Canada, eh

click

Upper and lower hoses show in stock, but not the complete kit as of the post.

If you want more, just ask Ziggy. He and Paul would know if more could be brought in, or this was part of a one time group deal.

Many great products were short run, car site GB's. Nothing in CF that I can recall ...

r4pt0x

Samco #TCS329/C fits just like OEM:

20150124_001.jpg

20150531_006.jpg

Matt black is the "samco classic" variant - standard colour would be the usual samco blue.

Last edited:

idreamidrive

Just a heads up on silicone hoses. They are more porous that rubber and will lose coolant over time. Not sure how much, but if you start seeing less coolant in your system and you can't find a leak, this is the reason.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts