The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My unknown # build thread.

I have a Belize Green 92, number placard has been removed so that kinda sucks, but she's still a pretty sweet machine!
As constituted right now:
Jack's built motor, 2G pistons 1G rods
Full crower valvetrain, dual springs/titanium retainers
FP2 Cams
Jacks built transmission
ACT 2600 w sprung 6 puck
AEM wideband
Dsmlink V2
3" turbo back (not sure the manufacturer.)
Walbro 255
Aero 1000 fpr with -10 feed line
750's (about to go 1000's)
FP manifold
GT3071R w DSM exhaust housing
Tubular o2 with Tial 40 (external dump)
Vsrf fmic kit for 1G
Afco Scirocco radiator
Evo 8 suspension (on its way to me now).

I primarily use this car to attack mountain roads out here in Colorado so I'm not real interested in its peak power or quarter mile time. Future mods may include but aren't limited to a sway bar kit, 3000GT VR4 brakes, and possibly swapping the goodies out of my head and into a 2G head with Evo 3 intake manifold. Also compelling is the Evo mechanical LSD into a 4 bolt mod, but that's some down the road stuff. That's all for now!

pot

Staff member
Thanks for posting brother. Seems like you have a more than capable build. Lets see some pictures. Oh, and keep your eyes out in the For Sale section, badges do come up for sale from time to time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned