The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

First trackday - Photos & Video

ApexHunter

Nice! That's my kind of fun.

Some sweet pics. I love that one with the mountains in the background, drag racing the 33.

MX4

Cheers guys. If any of you guys play Project Cars this track has become available as a track download.

EfiniX

Quoting MX4:
Did my first trackday on Saturday down here in New Zealand. Had a great time out on the track even though I took it easy. Did get faster over the day but still way off the pace of the other cars.

Youtube Video Here..........

It's maybe just the a function of the recording device and audio on my laptop, but your BoV sounds like it's allowing some compressor surge on shifts..

CutlassJim

Quoting ApexHunter:
Nice! That's my kind of fun.

Some sweet pics. I love that one with the mountains in the background, drag racing the 33.

That and the one with the 8G chasing! SKEET SKEET!

Olson

Good to see another person using there car for other than drag racing and hard parking.
keep it up

Chad989of2000

Car looks beautiful and right at home at the track.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts