The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

5 lug peeps

G

Staff member
What wheels are you running? I would like these.

BluFalcon

I had these on my Talon for many years before I finally sold the car. Went 5 Lug on the Galant just so I could justify keeping them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

thomcasey

I run these VOXX wheels. They are only 16's, but have owned them new since 2009. Love them.

prove_it

^Ditto. Got mine for a under 400 bucks. One of the best fitting and looking rim on the VR4, in my opinion.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
97-99 Eclipse GSX wheels on the 92, Rota torque 17 x 8 on the 91.

No pics handy here.

transparentdsm

i just started my collection for my 5 lug swap. i got the evo 8 and i got a set of 5 spoke enkie race rims. i also have these at my dads in jersey, just need to get them once i actually do the 5 lug swap. these were on 1078/2000 when we bought it.

img.php

ShaggyTE

What models/years of the 1G's had ABS? Seems like every time I find front hubs they are non-abs and I'm not sure how or where to find them with ABS.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
91 and up, but never 100% across the build. You can use non-abs, and if you want to keep the ABS, put the GVR4 rings onto the 1g hubs. If you have a 91 GVR4 that uses 2:1 Front/rear sensor ratio, you need to adapt somehow anyway, since all 1g use 1:1 ratio Front/rear.

I have parts if anyone needs them.

cheekychimp

Quoting G:
What wheels are you running? I would like these.

Hang about !!! AMG Type 1 wheels were 4 lug. There's a story here right G?

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Ah yes, ultra rare amg from a different rare amg mitsubishi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

ShaggyTE

Quoting 14of2000:
Running the same Evo 9 MR BBS as well, 89Patches if you are interested im selling mine.

Do you know how that white compares to summit white? Do you have an ad?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned