The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bulfab still around?

yonwd

hey guys, new here and i somewhat recently got my first vr4(big project) so i have a lot to learn. i've taken apart my subframe so looking for some stuff.
i wanted to pickup bulfab's 3-piece crossmember for my vr4 so i emailed them but i got no response.
are they still in business?
i'd really like to pick one up so that i can move forward with everything...

desant78

Hello yonwd

Last month I bought that exact piece! I emailed them a bunch of times, and never got an answer. I paid (leap of faith, but I was running out of time) and a week or two later, I got an email with a tracking number. So 3 emails never answered, but a week after paying i got a tracking number and the member.

It's awesome and I love the piece, but I am not sure why it was so hard to get an answer out of them.

Good luck!

yonwd

awesome man! thanks a lot. i was a little worried about sending out the money when i didnt even get a response back. i will go ahead and take the plunge then. thanks again.

Kibby

Whats the weight difference? Im in the process of por15ing the car and my rear crash bar is rusted out and the front needs to be modded for a fmic. Shes going on a diet lol.

BENE38A

If you are wanting an alternative try Paul Volk (99gst_racer) from dsmtuners.
click
I bought one of these added bonus you dont need to remove one north south bar to undo the sump drain plug.

Fiascoxl

^ This and he can do it asap with prompt communication. I love my bars, only qualm I have with it is that it's a solid mount. Other than that these I think superior to the Bull Fab bars and come already powder coated.

brisvr4

Vassil got mine to me in Australia within 2 weeks of me paying for it.
Nice hefty looking piece and it should give decent clearance for my new giant turbo setup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Imjordan

Does anybody know if the 3 piece replaces all of the crossmembers on the front? And does the bullfab single replace bolt to the one that goes from the middle to the front on the passenger side?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts