The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New parts for grandpa2 1611

FCR

I got a god deal on this ones so.....
Before

After

Last edited:

FCR

245 40 18 but when the times go to replace them I was thinking to get 235

turbohf

those dont look bad at all in 18s... i have seen them for pretty good deals also. most seem painted, and i dont like that. once i put the Enkei 8's on my car i was thinking that 18's might not be too bad.

how is the offsets on those?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Must be the style that works right. I normally don't like 18s on GVR4s either, but those look nice.

FCR

Honestly I was looking for a different look for the car besides the tires on the evo 8 rims were really bad. this rims are in a extremly good condition and the tires too.

Last edited:

gvr4144

Looks great! I love those wheels in bronze.

FCR

Quoting gvr4144:
Looks great! I love those wheels in bronze.

I've been thinking about changing the color maybe in the future and this is the only 1 that came across my mind or similar lol

Last edited:

FCR

I made some changes on grandpa a new custom surge tank and a aluminum exhaust system I went from ss 3" to 3.5" with some before and after pics... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

FCR

Inside of the tank I have a walbro and about the sound the difference is not that much honestly I thought it was going to be maybe really loud but not

Last edited:

FCR

One 255

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts