The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HKS Turbo Timer Install

pot

Staff member
With the Holiday and spare time on my hands, I decided to finally get around to installing this brand new in the box HKS III turbo timer. I snatched this up off of Ebay for $99.00 shipped to the door.

For the longest time my intent was to keep 182 completely stock however that lasted only two years. SInce then, I've decided to build a period correct E39a and this piece compliments the theme appropriately I think. Installation should be wrapped up later this evening as I'm relocating the TT from the steering column area to in the glove box. Below are some pictures of my current progress:

EMX5636

Nice keeping with the older stuff. I still have my old Blitz turbo timer in the factory clock location in the dash. Looks factory, and who needs a damn clock. (I still have the stock clock if I ever wanted to swap back)

G

Staff member
Looks nice man. Do you have the plug & play harness?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned