The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Find/name that p/o

Fiascoxl

My buddy used to have a badgeless 91 that was resprayed a very dark purple and came from N.C. Last I heard it was in Staunton sitting somewhere? The guy that had before my first friend had it really did a number on it with a hack job rewire on the corner lights ruining basically all the electrical. Then t.j. got it and did absolutely nothing to it then sold it to my buddy drew who run the sh*t out of it then sold it dirt cheap to a boy in staunton where it went missing. Anyone know of this car, it had a 16g on it with a hks hi power exhaust and the unforgettable dark purple paint?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned