The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

"OPL" Radiators for the VR4 (eBay)

IncorpoRatedX

I recently purchased an OPL (Our Parts are Legendary) aluminum 2 row radiator for my vr4

click

Let me start by saying it's very nice looking. After my attempt to install I've been in regular communication with them and they're working to make a perfect fit radiator for our cars.

At current time the radiator in the auction listed above DOES NOT FIT

-Bottom pins are too far apart
-Top pins are set too close to the engine
-None of the fan mounting ears work for the factory fan
-The threaded hole for the stock sensor is too small (looks to be M14 or something)

The above needs are being addressed by OPL and they've assured me they'll fix it and send me a new one. I've found one other vr4 owner that bought this radiator and he had the same fitment issues. Anyone else purchase one? Did you notify them it didnt fit? If you've got one and you havent notified them, please do.

I asked them to take down the current listing because they're basically selling the wrong part.

89Mirageman

I'm wondering if it was made to fit later model GVR4's in other parts of the world or something. From what you've described it sounds like a completely different radiator all together. You can't beat the price though if they get the issues worked out.

G

Staff member
Los angeles means china/ taiwan. You will be waiting a long time for one that fits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Vman911

I think I got the same one awhile back. mine came from china. took 2 weeks and yes it takes a little mods to make it fit...
See my link on how to install.

hope this helps....After the mods fits good, no issues.

click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts