The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant Rally Video

Hertz

Staff member
Galant Rally Video courtesy of Gabor.

note: I was not able to open this with Windows Media Player (on Windows 2000) because I do not have the MJPEG codec. I couldn't find a free codec for this but I was able to open it with Apple Quicktime.

a_santos

That was f***ing wicked. He just spun that VR4 right around. Seems like the car has good power as well.

14bCrazy

COOL!!!!

Kevin

That is, by far, the coolest thing I have ever freaking seen
shocked.gif
I do that frequently (just not on purpose
wink.gif
)All Wheel Drive drifting....damn

Gabor

I watched 30 plus cars go by that turn, then those same cars coming back from the other direction at that same turn. By far the Galant put on the best show, other than the Mustand and the Vette.
All I know is, he's running a 16G. You can see the results here http://www.100aw.org
He's name is Brant Ford.

Gabor
692/1000

skivittlerjimb

I want to be able to do that.

If ever there were a turn made for e-braking it, that was it. Club Rally... some day... some day... after my last kid graduates from college in 22 years...
frown.gif

-Jim B.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts