The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hi from Russia.Need your help.

Vodila

Hello everyone. Forgive me for my bad English. I am from Russia.
You guys have a small request. I bought the air ducts in the hood. But we have a big Russian or who do not have the machines. So I turn out the only owner of these devices. I need somebody to write the size in which they are mounted on the hood, as going to put them himself.
Thanks in advance.

ktmrider

English is quite good!

Please look at this: click

Good pictures of EVO vent placement.

Here is underside:

I hope these help.

Vodila

Thank you.
Where they are located - I know. I need it for the exact dimensions installation.Hotya a distance from the edge of the hood near the windshield and hood edges of the fender.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Quoting ktmrider:
English is quite good!

Please look at this: click

Good pictures of EVO vent placement.

Here is underside:

I hope these help.

Is english your second language too?

ktmrider

^^ Been talking to Japanese lads quite a bit with work that day, old/bad habit at times.

Jesus_Negros

Just wondering. Hate when people dumb down their own english when speaking english to a person who uses english 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vodila

Quoting brisvr4:
Hi there, this should help you locate them correctly.
vent how to

You're the best)))As established - will report back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Vodila

By the way guys, you do not know anything about the car 903/2000 in 1990? it is sold here in Russia, but came from you. On a body condition - rusty. They want it for 195,000 rubles, or $ 6,500.

3577746.jpg

e17ce1a68e1fa5bae093857fe71d6200.jpg

a11e79c1a55a9552f80ff46c9f2a2d05.jpg

cd44b315a9e3c9b6864a4bb4f77e7305.jpg

curtis

brake booster and steering wheel is correct but has the JDM climate control and cluster......strange history ....maybe a US car or a European maybe with a mailed over badge......Dave aka MR ICEMAN you got data on this find?

We had a Russia member years ago that had a monte carlo edition with the different center diff split.....wonder if you just bought his. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif Either way welcome aboard the insanity train. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbowop

It's got USDM bumpers though, so it can't be a Monte Carlo. I never noticed the cluster either. The button for the 4-way flashers looks a bit out of place. Weird.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Yeah something is wrong there. My electronic climate control has the flasher switch integrated. That looks to me like a Euro/US centre console that has been modified to fit the electronic climate control and the OEM flasher switch had to be removed in the process. If you look at the bezel it looks to have been cut in places.

Last edited:

92GVR4num65

Correct me if im wrong, turbowop, but isnt the front bumper (first pic) a jdm and the rear bumper usdm with the running lights in the side?

turbowop

You're right. In the pic from the rear 3/4 view, it looks like a USDM bumper on the front to me. In all other pics it looks to be a JDM bumper though. Either way, that car must have a crazy history.

curtis

Maybe a spy carried the car back over after the cold war ended. Had to be one of our spies the KGB spies are smarter than to want a VR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts