The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Here's the mail it never fails it makes me want to wag my tail!

James

GVR47111K

When it comes I wanna yell...MAIL!

James

I just need new fuel line for that AFPR and I'm set

se7enine

Thats awesome. Love getting parts in the mail. Make me feel special.

James

I've been buying "fix this" "correct that" parts since I got the car. This is the first package that I've gotten to open because I wated to upgrade it, not because It broke and I needed to lol.

LIV4PSI

I can't wait to buy parts for my car purely because I want to. That's why I always upgrade stuff that breaks, makes it suck less.

James

^^ that's what I mean.

I mean sure sure I got a 2gmaf, but that's because the 1g was busted up.. Sure I got 550cc injectors but that's only because one of the 450 had a bad spray and I broke another, ect ect ect

LIV4PSI

I rationalized buying a DSS aluminum driveshaft because my carrier bearings were bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I dream of the day I can do fun stuff like JDM bumpers and EVO seats, but since that stuff doesn't break it will never happen

Last edited:

curtis

^ man sorry to hear the neighbor backed into your front bumper and you sat in the drivers seat with an open box cutter in your pocket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

MX4

Heres my stash of stuff purchased to take back to NZ. Have added a JNZ shifter, fuelab AFPR and ARP head studs since photo was taken.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts