The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wheel offsets on our VR4

Hi guys

I was just wondering i am in the market for enkei rpf1s or enkei NT03S

does anyone know if i buy a 17x8.5 or 9 width....what offset would fit nicely on our VR4

IF anybody has experience with this i would greatly appreciate it

fuel

you would want +35-40ish to be safe.

RedTwo

I second that offset range.
According to my measurements 17x8.5 +32 Advan RGIIs were pretty close to touching the seam on the trailing arm.

EMX5636

You will probably need a spacer in the rear for a high 30's or 40 offset in the 9" width to clear the trailing arm. A 30-32 *should* clear though.

JoeDaddy0

I am using 42 offset with TSW 17x8 with no problems. 215x45 ice tires and plan on using 235x40 summer series on 40-38 offset on 17x8.5" wheel

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts